Ok, is everyone ready for another game of Gravitas?
This week I have five Gravitas questions. I had trouble choosing only three so this week you have the choice of five possible questions. Answer as many as you like. There is no right or wrong answers, only brave contributors.
Congratulations to Donna and John, – last week’s winners. For their efforts I have a free copy of the wonderful Gravitas game being delivered to your home tomorrow.
This week’s questions are:
- What makes you feel the most alive?
- What is the most important thing you do each day?
- Describe an exalted experience of the last few years.
- What do we want from our children
- What makes a house a home?
Go ahead and access your inner reserves of wisdom, insight and savoir faire.
BTW, to learn more, to test your inner wisdom (your Gravitas Quotient) and other interesting stuff please visit www.gravitassing.com
The game is available for purchase at a number of Toronto and Picton locations. To learn more about where to get your own game visit www.gravitasthegame.com
Don’t be shy. Jump in, play and enjoy!
1) A warm summer night cruising in the hot rod with the tunes on makes me feel alive.
2) To make someone smile is the most important thing to do in a day.
4) Love and respect.
5) Home is not a house or town or country, its the feeling you get when you are there.
1) The words “Love You”.
2) To wake-up to another day is the most important thing in a day.
4) To feel contentment knowing that my children are happy is what I want most from my children.
John and Donna
Thank you so much for contributing again this week. Great answers!